Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 91

Thread: Curious stuff [!OT]

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And why is that CBA?

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Being 40 sucks.
    Nothing good comes after that.
    Plus, I'd rather dye fighting for something than die of an illness or of old age when I'm useless..

    Its cooler that way.

  3. #83
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When 39, you'll want to live another 39. Especially if you have family and kids.

    Besides, you can always be some board's 40 year old bald white man or a 18 year old lesbian in IRC.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL@Wiseman

  5. #85
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, if they havent invented that technology by the time im 60, then i'll make sure i die. I dont like the sounds of being a useless, shrivelled old man, i want to go out in style. The only complication to the matter, of course, lies in the family and friends that i may have accumulated over those 60 years. I wouldnt design my own death if i had a wife and kids, that'd just be too much on everyone.
    Whatever happens, i'll value the time i have

  6. #86
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You won't be useless if you keep your brain trained on a daily basis. Some brilliant scientists are now 80 years old and they can own my ass at anything. Most old people we see have lost their abilities beacause two generations ago, the world was at war and there wasn't too much time and money for education, nor people cared for it. Now it's very different.

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Curious stuff: After 4chan's demise, there's a new English image board looking very good (certainly better, cleaner) and usually fast. If you don't know what's an image board, think a collection of threads where people uploads images instead of messages. And you guessed it, it's used for hentai and pr0n.

    So if you're interested,

    *↓ WARNING: NR-18 CONTENTS ↓*
    http://5chan.net
    *↑ WARNING: NR-18 CONTENTS ↑*

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I <3 5chan

  9. #89
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm under 18 you know!!! ^_^ Just to know, I won't like you as much as I did till this Wiseman... [img]frown.gif[/img] Don't leave me out of the joy!! ^_^ Just kiddin', althought, I can't see the pic or whatever.

  10. #90
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know, i kinda miss 4chan's /b. It was so stupid! I have idlechan for that, but thats gay.

    As for the time to die topic, i would like to die when i can't return to the community anymore. I'm not gonna retire and become a money drain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •